1) Using ergonomic design, the structure is of compact appearance, convenient operation,
2) With high frequency inverter to emit high quality X-ray and low dose on skin, and ensure excellent definition and contrast of pictures
3) With techniques of KV analog closed loop control, mAs digital closed loop control and micro-processing real-time control to ensure precision and repeatability of the dose
4) With kv, mAs two button adjustment, LCD display, multifunction of safety guard
5) With 50 preset exposure programs, and can be modified and stored by the user for convenient operation
6) With a high-quality knockdown X-ray generator to reduce irradiation, it is much safer to environment and operators.
7) With a symmetrical beam applicator to adjust the X-ray field, and a collimator lamp to locate the field, so that accurate radiograph can be ensured.
8) Manual control and remote control are used to expose. Wireless remote exposure control can penetrate barriers, which makes operation more convenient
Power Output: 2.5KW
Main Inverter frequency: 50 KHz
X-ray Tube: fixed anode focus: 1.5 (X-ray tube for high frequency)
Tube Voltage: 40~100KV (interval 1KV)
Tube Current: 25mA~50mA
mAs: 1.0~160mAs (45Steps)
Power Supply: 220V/50Hz, or 110V/60Hz Inner-resistance ≤1.0Ω
Operation Method: Wire/wireless control
is combined high-frequency X-ray photography diagnostic equipment,
which is used in radiology, orthopedics, wards, emergency rooms,
operating rooms, and ICU, etc. It is mobile X-ray which can make
radiography on animal body, such as head, limbs, chest and spine.