1) Comprehensive Applications and Superior Adaptability
By following the growing needs of different clinical applications, abundant professional software packages for veterinary use are installed to provide you the superior adaptability during any diagnosis.
Canine-GW, EDCB (GSD, CRL, HD, BD)
Feline-GW, EDCB (HD, BD)
Equine-GW, EDCB (GSD, ERD, ESD, EED)
Bovine-GW, EDCB (CRL, BBD, BTD, BUD)
Swine-GW, EDCB (HL, SL)
Sheep-GW, EDCB (CRL)
2) User-friendly keyboard and efficient workflow relieve the user from trivial operation. The innovative hand-carried design is approximately 6.5Kg including built-in battery.
3) One-key-push functions make imaging become an easy job: One key optimal imaging, one key snap shoot storage, one key standard template.
4) Various storage possibilities: DICOM 3.0, USB 2.0 compliant, built-in hard-disc.
5) Compact But High Performance:
With the patent and full digital technologies, SonoScan R5V delivers high resolution images and diagnostic confidence.
THI, TSI, Patented speckle reduction technologies increase image resolution and reduce the artifact.
High density elements transducers and broad channels imaging processing PC based system, more stable and compatible.
Main Unit + one 5.0~7.5MHz Vet Rectal Linear Probe;
12" LED Monitor, Second Transducer Connector, 4 USB ports, 1 VGA, 1 RS232, 2 Transducer Holders, 1 Coupling Gel Holder, Built-in Hard-disc (250GB) and Battery, 300 Frames Bi-directional Cine Loop, Snapshot Functions, Calculation and Measurement Software.
Convex probe (2.5/3.0/3.5/4.0/5.0MHz)
Micro-convex probe (5.0/6.5/8.0MHz)
Micro-convex probe (2.5/3.5/5.0MHz)
Linear probe (5.0/7.5/9.0/10.0MHz)